الوضع الطارئ في غزة
In the Gaza Strip, civilians have been hit hard by conflict, including a series of bombings in November 2012. UNRWA is there for them.
- Our health staff see over 12,000 patients a day in UNRWA clinics
- We donated life-saving medication and supplies for local hospitals whose own stock was depleted during the most recent bombing
- Our 12 food distribution centres serve 800,000 refugees, despite structural damage sustained during bombings
- During the eight-day conflict in November, UNRWA provided fuel to support water pumps and generators at hospitals and blood banks
- Our psychosocial support programme is providing trauma counselling to 57,000 children
How you can help
Help us help the people of Gaza by donating to our Emergency Appeal:
Every donation counts.
US taxpayers are eligible for tax deductions for donations made through the American Friends of UNRWA.
To all our donors
We would like to thank you for your valuable support to UNRWA. Your contribution will help us assist and protect Palestine refugees.
Questions? Find answers to common questions about donations