You are here
UNRWA provides basic health, education and relief and social services to Palestine refugees to ensure that they:
- Live improved and healthy lives
- Develop knowledge and skills for livelihood
- Achieve a decent standard of living
- Enjoy their human rights to the fullest extent possible.
We invite applications from experienced professionals interested in international or area posts in any one of the Agency’s five fields of operations – Syria, Lebanon, Gaza, Jordan and the West Bank. We offer fixed-term positions as well as consultancy opportunities for specific tasks and emergency relief efforts.
UNRWA seeks programme specialists in education, health, relief and recovery, infrastructure and protection as well as professionals with experience in administrative and operational support.
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Where We Work
- DONOR RESOURCE
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- unrwa approach to curriculum