eUNRWA Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. General Questions
- What is eUNRWA?
eUNRWA is an interactive bilingual mobile application through which Palestine refugees and other eligible persons can create a user account to view and update their registration records.
- How can I access eUNRWA?
You can download eUNRWA mobile application from the App Store and Google Play Store by searching for ‘eUNRWA’. If you have a Huawei phone not supported by Google Play Store, you can access the application through this link.
- How can I get technical support?
If you face any problems downloading eUNRWA on your phone or for any other technical issue, you can reach us from here.
B. User Creation
- Who is eligible to create an account?
All persons aged 18 years or above who are registered with UNRWA are eligible to create an account.
- How can I create an account?
Go to eUNRWA application, press on create new account and enter your individual registration number, first name, month and year of birth, and place of origin as displayed in your UNRWA family registration card. You are also required to enter a valid email address and phone number you have access to.
You will then receive both an email and SMS with a link to activate your account. You can activate your account by clicking on either of the links.
After you activate your account, you can log into the eUNRWA application using your individual registration number as your username and the password you set during your account creation process.
- How do I activate my account if I do not receive the account activation SMS or email?
If you do not receive the account activation email or SMS, please click on the "Resend" button.
If you try twice and still do not receive this email or SMS, please repeat the account creation process again.
- In what language should I enter my first name when creating my account?
You can enter your first name, either in Arabic or English. Bearing in mind that the name should be completely identical to the name written on the family registration card. With regard to the name in the Arabic language, the hamza (أ,و إ) and the dots at the end of the letter (ه, ة) must be taken into account. If the name on the registration card is (أسامة), it must be entered as it is written and not in a different way such as (اسامه) or (أسامه).
- How can I enter my information if I do not have a copy of my family registration card?
Please send an email with a copy of your ID or Passport documents to ‘[email protected]’ requesting your family registration card. You will be sent back a copy of your family registration card to enter the requested information and create your account.
- If my month and year of birth, place of origin, or first name are not accurate on the family registration card, which information should I enter to create my account?
You are requested to enter the information as shown on your family registration card to be able to create an account successfully. You can submit an amendment application later to correct such information if not accurate.
- Can I update the contact information linked to my account?
Once you log in to your account you can go to Contact Information and update your phone number and email address linked to your account.
- Can I use the same email address and mobile number to create multiple accounts?
Yes, you can use the same email address and mobile number to create up to five different accounts.
- What can I do if I find another account linked to my individual registration number?
If there is a duplicate account linked to your registration number, please contact any of our helplines on the following link.
C. Registration Services
- Can I update my address and the address of my family members?
Yes, you can update your address and the address of your family members directly from the application without having to submit a registration application.
- What type of registration application can I submit?
You can submit an application to register descendants, marriages, deaths, divorces, and make any other amendments.
- How can I submit a registration application?
Log in to eUNRWA mobile application using the credentials of the account you created, then go to Create New Registration Application. You can choose one or more application types. The application will display the list of proof documents that you need to attach depending on the application type. Once you attach the required documents you can submit your application.
- How can I follow up on my application?
After you send a registration application you will receive a notification through the application whenever your request is under processing. Once the application is reviewed by UNRWA registration team, a notification will be sent with the result through the application.
- How can I proceed if my application is returned?
You will receive a notification through the application that your registration application is returned. You can log in to your account through eUNRWA mobile application to check the return reasons and any additional comments. Then you can attach the required documents and resubmit your application or you can close your application if you do not wish to proceed with the application.
- How can I proceed if my application is rejected?
You will receive a notification through the application that your registration application is rejected. You can log in to your account through eUNRWA to check the rejection reasons and submit one complaint if you wish your application to be re-evaluated.
- Will the Family Registration eCard replace the current family registration card?
No, you can have both cards, and both are valid.
- Can I use the Family Registration eCard to access UNRWA services?
Yes, you can use this card to access UNRWA services, such as health and education.
- Is this Family Registration eCard accepted as an official support document by the Departments of Refugees Affairs in host countries?
Yes, The Family Registration eCard will be accepted as an official support document by the Departments of Refugees Affairs in host countries.