UNRWA human development and humanitarian services encompass primary and vocational education, primary health care, relief and social services, infrastructure and camp improvement, microfinance and emergency response, including in situations of armed conflict.
You are here
What We Do
UNRWA is committed to advancing the human development of Palestine refugees through the achievement of the following five strategic outcomes under the Agency’s Medium-Term Strategy 2016-2022 (MTS):
- Strategic Outcome 1: Refugees' rights under international law are protected and promoted
- Strategic Outcome 2: Refugees' health is protected and the disease burden is reduced
- Strategic Outcome 3: School-aged children complete quality, equitable and inclusive basic education
- Strategic Outcome 4: Refugee capabilities strengthened for increased livelihood opportunities
- Strategic Outcome 5: Refugees are able to meet their basic human needs of food, shelter and environmental health
MTS Strategic Outcomes reflect the Agency’s commitment to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Read more about UNRWA and the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Where We Work
- DONOR RESOURCE
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- unrwa approach to curriculum